Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Little About Me

This is my first post on any blog in.......ever, if people start to care about me I will answer any questions that anyone has for now I'll tell you that my name is Robin, but at school all my friends call me Jimmy. They call me Jimmy because I went to a fortun teller and she told me that if I was born a boy (I'm a girl) my name would be Jimmy. My parents say that I would've been Robin eather way but it's fun to be called Jimmy now. The Only reason I desided to start blogging was because Amasingphil had a blog and he RULES!! Another reason I chose to blog was that at school I'm...fake I have differant personalitys for everyone that I see and I lie about what I do in my spare time It's not that I'm superfical, believe me. I hang out with the lamest of the lame durring lunch then I lie to my class friends about were I was. That's why I'm starting blogging I want there to be at least one person in my life that I can tell everything to, and since that person doesn't exist and I hate journals I'll blog' ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great start! lets see, to start , hi im john, my friends dont call me becuase I told them they suck. You say anime is lame, it cant be too lame concidering its wicked popular.
    Oh um if you click on my name, you will see johnzworld2, its a blog I created and shows images to do things like add youtube vids and make words become links to other blogs, posts and sites. Im not sure what freshmen highschool is, i mean age wise, im 40. So just be careful, there are too many twisted freaks.
    um i forgot the rest. Oh if I freak you out just tell me to pissoff and i wont bother you anymore and I guess thats it. just try to have fun robin or jimmy

    ReplyDelete