Thursday, November 5, 2009

Missing the cafe

This is my scarf day two, and I'd like to start talking about my life. My favorite spot to hang out at lunch is the cafiteria wich is the "uncool" zone, we're called cafe kids and the rest of the school ignores us. I have no classes with any of the other "cafe kids" so I made new friends that don't know were I spend my lunches, the only ones who know are the "cafe kids" and Krista, Kristas my friend, but every Wensday, Thursday and Friday we go to the mall together at lunch, I go with her because we've been friends forever and going to starbucks is nice, but I just have a 'normal' lunch. Which I don't find that much fun I'd rather be with the "cafe kids" because they all know each other and have fun talking and fighting and having massive dog piles ontop of eachother which we call orgys simply because we all get ontop of eachother. I love being in the cafiteria, but it is the 'uncool' zone and krista keeps me away 3 out of 5 days, and I'm not going to dich Kristas because then we won't be friends and Krista is a good person, she just doesn't understand that when your "uncool" do can do what you want, act however you want, and you don't have to keep up with the trends, I love it there but if my new friends that I just started to make this school year knew that I liked it their I don't know if we'd still be friends, then again even if they stop talking to me I'll aways have the cafiteria and then I can call myself a cafe kid enstead of my current title whick is the "wanna be cafe kid" The cafe kids make fun of me for being ashamed of it, but I know they still love me because they'll tackle me and I'll be at the bottum of a orgy, and that's all the fun I need! To bad it's only Mondays and Tuesdays :(

6 comments:

  1. good morning or evening, depending on when you read this:)
    you asked at the coffee shop or how to area, i forgot already:( I answered that. but ah I came here because you had responded to someones Q that you'd like to follow them, but couldnt find or the had'nt put a follow gadget. Look at the top left of your page. that works also as a gadget thingy so when they publish a new post on their blog, you get updates on your lower dashboard.

    On a personal note, oh wait, responding to thier Q you didnt leave your blog url, if you arent going to setup a google blogger profile so people cant hover thier mouse over your name to see your links, which is diferent then your blog profile, try to remember to post the url when you reply.
    Ok that personal thing, It sounds like you have more fun with your non-friends at the cafe clan, then you do with these new friends.
    Thats just wierd to think your non friends are happy being themselves but your 'real' friends are to busy acting like someone else so they have other friends.
    btw awesome scarf, i like the colors:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess you have home friends than you know what to do with...between your real-friend friends and your non-friend friends. It's certainly better than No friends right? LOL
    But whatever you do keep writing about stuff....they will come. Your followers, that is. Good day! :)God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOPS....(should read) ...MORE friends than you know what to do with. LOL I have bad morning fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that locking you out of those blogs, at first i was lost because i didnt know they were locked, now i remember, who am i is my life story, which writing it had a more traumatic affect and TMI to say the least and I had to close it for my own sanity. Im glad to read that you learned about stranger danger, cool in part because you said learned, not had it in class on day. hearing, listening and learning arent the same. As for me going to canada, last time I went there I came back with a wife, and living alone now, you can see the end of that story suckt and Im not plannng a return trip for any reason :p
    I lived in WA long ago and if I recall isnt your place on that end? Not that Im stalking, Its that I remember that the largest satanic church was over there, which is reason #2 im not crossing the border :D

    I have I think 8 blog and your welcome anywhere, just know im 40 and just a bit twisted, as you red in Burbs story, and Thats all HER fault, she started that :D
    I think thats it. I hope you enjoyed starbucks with that one seemingly real friend of yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice, but Kristas not a real friend because she keeps me away from the cafe. Declaring it's to lame for us, so she keeps me away from what I wanna do :( but we've been friends for WAY to long for me to say FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO THE CAFE MWAHAHAHA but still I love all my friends, and I don't think that I have to many because I only make friends with the people that don't fall into a click so I get all the odd ones wich are the friends that I want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.

    ReplyDelete